Draught Works is looking for a dynamic, fun, creative individual who loves beer and can help take our social presence to the next level! Someone who can create eye-catching visuals and capture our company culture effectively!
This person will work closely with our Marketing Manager and Sales Manager to design and create content to be used across all social platforms. Daily management of social campaigns across all platforms, creative writer who develops well written, witty, fun, and interesting content for blogs, social media posts, newsletters, website copy and more. Stays abreast of the ever changing social media landscape, what is new/hot/cool, and implements it into a strategy integrated with traditional public relations including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Google+ and others.
- Manage content of social media marketing, including: Zenreach, Newsletter, Facebook, Blog, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram
- Develop, in conjunction with Marketing Manager, posters, handbills, and other taproom marketing materials
- Assist Sales Manager with content and design of Point of Sale material
- Assist with brewfests, special events and other marketing opportunities
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet our needs
- Maintain and manage our website
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier, WordPress, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Strong persuasive skills
- Comfortable interacting with customers and internal staff alike
- Must provide your own smartphone
- A quick wit and great sense of humor
- Experience with website management and basic SEO
- Excellent photography/editing skills
This a part-time position with potential for growth. Pay is DOE.
To apply for this job, please send resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them by our taproom!
915 Toole Avenue
Missoula, MT 59802