Draught Works is hiring a Brewer:
Brewer Position – Draught Works Missoula, MT
Draught Works, established in 2011, is located in Missoula, Montana. We are currently looking for a full-time, salaried, exempt brewer to join our award winning brewing team. Currently distributing draught beer only to Western Montana, Draught Works is expanding tank capacity as well as adding a state of the art canning line for package the first of the year. Draught Works is a single location production site with a tap room and was the 2014 Very Small Brewery of the Year at GABF. We are very excited to be adding to our brew team and enter our next phase of growth.
Must have the equivalent of 2 years brewing experience and/or a formal brewing education; including DE filtration, brew house operations, QA/QC experience, be comfortable troubleshooting process and production issues.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts including weekends and nights when required.
- Must have strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task.
- Must enjoy physical work, including lifting at least 60 lbs and moving at least 165 lbs, moving hoses, stooping, and climbing.
- Must have self-motivation and the ability to work alone, as well as the ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Must be able to follow SOPs, follow recipes & procedures.
- Must be flexible and willing to do whatever and whenever it takes to get the job done right.
- Must have a solid understanding of all aspects of brewing, cellaring, yeast handling, CIP, and sanitizing.
- Must have a strong mechanical background with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve mechanical problems.
- Should have a good understanding of laboratory operations/quality assurance/quality control with a basic knowledge of chemistry and biology.
This position offers competitive compensation to match experience and education level. A generous benefit package includes health insurance stipend, paid vacation, retirement plan and salary DOE.
Draught Works is an equal opportunity employer. Please send current resume and brief cover letter to Draught Works, or submit an electronic copy to:
915 Toole Avenue
Missoula, MT 59802