Brewer Position – Draught Works Missoula, MT
Draught Works, established in 2011, is located in beautiful Missoula, Montana. We are currently looking for a full-time, salaried, exempt brewer to join our award winning team. We are a 9k bbl/year brewery currently distributing draught beer and cans to Western Montana. Draught Works is a single location production site with a tap room and was the 2014 Very Small Brewery of the Year at GABF.
Brewer: Must have minimum 2 years brewing experience or a formal brewing education. The position will include brewhouse operations, DE filtration and cellaring operations.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts including weekends and nights when required.
- Must have strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task.
- Must enjoy physical work, including lifting at least 60 lbs and moving at least 165 lbs, moving hoses, stooping, and climbing.
- Must have self-motivation and the ability to work alone, as well as the ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Must be able to follow SOPs, follow recipes & procedures.
- Must be flexible and willing to do whatever and whenever it takes to get the job done right.
- Must have a solid understanding of all aspects of brewing, cellaring, yeast handling, CIP, and sanitizing.
- Must have a strong mechanical background with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve mechanical problems.
- Should have a good understanding of laboratory operations/quality assurance/quality control with a basic knowledge of chemistry and biology.
This position offers competitive compensation to match experience and education level. A generous benefit package includes health insurance stipend, paid vacation, retirement plan and salary DOE.
Draught Works is an equal opportunity employer. Please send current resume and brief cover letter to Draught Works, or submit an electronic copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Draught Works – 915 Toole Avenue – Missoula, MT 59802